Get your Roast of the day
Our coffee beans are carefully chosen for optimal flavour
At Hit n Run Coffee Shop & Roastery we like to oversee the full coffee process. Our green coffee beans are carefully chosen and roasted to perfection to bring out their optimal flavour. Finally we grind the roasted coffee beans to make every cup a delightful coffee experience.
With a host of awards under our belts, we have recently upgraded to a 15kg roaster to keep up with demand. Housed in the courtyard at the back of the shop you are welcome to sit, watch, and of course, smell the roasting process while enjoying your freshly made coffee.
Order our roasted coffee beans in bags of 250g, 500g or 1kg and we can grind them to suit your coffee machine, plunger or stove top percolator if required.
If you need help choosing your roasted coffee beans or some friendly coffee advice please ask, we are always happy to talk coffee!
Coffee Hit n Run or take a seat
Sit in our cozy coffee shop or grab a takeaway
Either way you’ll have a choice of 3 different Single Origin coffee beans plus decaf beans every day. We have a great selection of cold drinks, including Smoothies, Frappe’s and Chillers.
Hot, Fresh and Homemade…just the way we like it.
Don’t drink coffee? That’s ok as we have our very own Hit n Run Hot Chocolate mix plus a selection of Hot Chocolates flavours – Chilli, Sicilian Orange, French Mint & White Hot chocolate, a traditional Sri Lankan 7 Spice Chai and a choice of Tea’s to choose from. If you’d like our Hot Chocolate flavours to have at home they’re also available to purchase.
Hit me with some Beans
A selection of our finest beans from around the globe
We have an ongoing selection of beans from various countries that does change periodically. However Indian Tiger Mountain is always available.
- Brasil Santos$10.00 – $37.00Orange acidity, full bodied with dark chocolate and walnut finish
- Colombian Supremo$10.00 – $37.00Toffee, nuts and dark chocolate tones are prevalent in this smooth coffee.
- Colombian Supremo Huila$10.00 – $37.00Hazelnut and orange notes with a full-bodied cocoa taste. Quite smooth.
- El Salvador El Molinito$10.00 – $37.00Smooth medium body with light spice notes throughout with a toffee finish. Awarded a Bronze medal in the Royal Hobart Fine Food show 2017
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe$10.00 – $37.00Subtle berry and lemon fruits. Finishes with toffee and a bittersweet cocoa. This coffee is grown at elevations from 1,700 to 2,200m above sea level and is considered to be one of the best high grown coffees in Southern Ethiopia.
Be our Partner in Grind
Our beans in your machines…a winning combination
We would love to collaborate with you in your coffee business and are able to supply:
- Coffee Beans including Decaf Beans
- Hot Chocolate, both our own special mix and flavours
- Sri Lankan 7 Spice Chai